Friday, October 28, 2011

Vendor Spotlight 6

I cannot tell you how excited I am about The Chipper Chickie. I absolutely LOVE these adorable burlees. I mean really the pictures speak for themselves here:






Aren't they adorable? I'd love to have one for each occassion. I included the Kentucky basketball pic, because she will be bringing TIGERS ones like that to Christmas in the Valley. I know there are some tiger fans out there who'd love to have that for their front door.


So... not only are these so fun... but the prices are just ridiculously good! They normally range from $30 (sports), $35 (turkeys, most Christmas), to $40 (snowman & nativity)....


BUT GET THIS.... She will be slashing prices to $10 OFF all items for this ONE DAY ONLY. So, start making your lists... these are great for yourself and for Christmas gifts. Don't miss out on this. I mean, really... this is a STEAL.


And, want an extra entry in our giveaway? Like The Chipper Chickie on FB, then go HERE and say you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment