Friday, October 28, 2011

Vendor Spotlight 5


Today’s Vendor Spotlight is another one of my favorites, BeautiControl. Everything will be marked down from 20 to 50 % off. She’ll have all kinds of package deals, as well. These are perfect gift ideas and already come in cute packaging for you. How easy is that?

For those of you who aren’t familiar with BeautiControl, they offer a wide variety of Spa and Makeup products. I think I have yet to come across a BC product that I DON’T like. Their spa products are simply to die for. I love nice, long relaxing baths, and let me tell you, my BC products are definitely a treat after a long day. I think I may just need to restock my supply.

A few years ago I was also converted to BC’s makeup products. I can tell you that I immediately began to see a difference in my complexion and the longevity of my makeup. By the end of the day, BC products stay on your face, leaving you looking pretty much the same that you did after your initial application. I was also surprised at just how affordable their makeup products are.

PLUS as an exciting bonus this year, coming along with BeautiControl will SKIRKLE. That’s right, Niki Berry, my BeautiControl rep has recently joined up with a fabulous (and totally non-related) company called SKIRKLE. So what is Skirkle? It's simply a card that you show to participating businesses, and they give you an awesome discount. To see businesses and discounts, go to their site and read up on it.

SKIRKLE cards are normally $25 (and well worth every penny), but for this ONE DAY ONLY cards for a discounted price of $15. What a GREAT deal. I mean REALLY.. it's AWESOME. But, wait... it doesn't end there. Buy 2 for $20... Yep.. that's 2 for LESS than the price of ONE. This is a ONE TIME ONLY SPECIAL.. so come snatch em up while you can. (limit of 8 cards per person... so get one for yourself and 7 other people on your Christmas list.)

I am a proud skirkle card owner, and have been LOVING the great discounts I’ve received at lots of the areas best restaurants, boutiques, etc. From free appetizers, percentages off our entire purchase, free drinks, to free sitting fees at Paint a Piece (love that), the discount list just goes on and on and on. It’s like the popular coupon books, but even better, because you’re able to use the discount EVERY time you go to that place. Not just a "one and done" deal like a coupon. PLUS, as long as it doesn’t state otherwise, you can combine your SKIRKLE discount with coupons. Woohoo.

Check out their website at www.skirkle.com and come to Christmas in the Valley to buy your discounted skirkle card. These would also make great gifts. (A gift that saves you money throughout the whole year is the gift that just keeps on giving. Who wouldn’t love that?)

Oh yeah, and for an extra entry in our GIVEAWAY... go like SKIRKLE on FB and leave a comment HERE saying you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment