Friday, November 4, 2011

Vendor Spotlight 10

Today’s vendor is 31 Gifts. This is a relatively new company that offers various gift items that are just so adorable. I just recently had my very first 31 party and won $180 in FREE PRODUCTS. If I were smart, I would’ve used that for gifts, etc, but I just loved everything so much that I kept it all for myself. The stuff they offer is that good. And there’s still more that I’d like to have, so I’m so excited that they will be coming to Christmas in the Valley. You can browse through their latest catalog here.

Here are a few of my favorites that I got, but in different prints:

(the large utility... only $30 and great to tote all of your stuff around. LOVE this one. You'll use it ALL the time.)


(The wristlet wallet... I LOVE this one as well. For a mom on the go... it's amazing. It keeps my keys, phone, and wallet all together. I can throw it in the diaper bag or purse or carry it alone. You NEED one of these. only $22)(The metro retro bag ... $52...but a great investment. I have it in grey/cream dots with brown trim and use it as a diaper bag/purse in one. It's big enough for 2 sets of diapers/cups etc, but doesn't look huge or bulky either. LOVE it.)So, what's the special? Well, the montly special 31 will be offering is spend $31, get a soft wallet, all in one utility tote, flat iron case, cinch sac, or pencil case for only $5. These are some great choices. Here are pics of the wallet, cinch sac, and tote. And, of course there are a variety of fabrics to choose from! And if that wasn't exciting enough... Tonya will have a special "tree of 31 goodies" for you to pick from for every $50 you spend. I'm VERY excited to see what all she'll have to choose from. Be sure to come check it out... you will LOVE 31.













No comments:

Post a Comment