Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vendor Spotlight 2



I am so excited about this special addition to Christmas in the Valley this year: Shepherd's Haven.

The Shepherd's Haven Day Center is a ministry for special needs adults that provides a safe, exciting place to have day activities that range from work related to fun-filled experiences in a Christian setting. Along with that, the adults work to create beautiful pottery items that you will want to come see for yourself. All of the proceeds then go towards sustaining the ministry. What a wonderful ministry this is. So, come see these items for yourself... they make wonderful gifts, and you can rest assured that you are supporting a very special cause. Their items range from crosses, jewelry, platters, vases, lambs, Christmas ornaments and more.

All of their ornaments will be on a special sale that day, so I know you won't want to miss that. Some will be offered for $3 and others will be marked down $1 from the original price.

My name means "little lamb", and my terrific grandmother has always hunted down lambs for me that now adorn my Christmas tree... so I'm hoping that maybe I'll be gifted one of these precious lamb ornaments this year. :) I just love all of these items and can't wait to see them in person.









No comments:

Post a Comment